Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) työntekijäarvostelua

Löydettiin 6 hakua vastaavaa arvostelua
Työpaikkakulttuuri
Good company, not good for sales
Business Development Manager (Nykyinen työntekijä) –  Helsinki, FI28. elokuutata 2017
They don't focus on developing and training their sales personnel.
good salary and benefits
no training
Työpaikkakulttuuri
Productive place with great work life balance
Systems Engineer (Nykyinen työntekijä) –  Gurgaon, Helsinki14. huhtikuutata 2017
Working at TCS has been a great learning curve. I have had the oppurtunity to work at both offshore in india and at client location in Finland. Management has been very cooperative and I have lucky enough to find great mentors. Currently looking for more exciting and challenging oppurtunities.
Working in TCS
SAP SD Consultant (Nykyinen työntekijä) –  Helsinki7. joulukuutata 2016
Every day on a Project in TCS is Interesting and brings its own set of challenges on day to day basis. But we in team work together and explore together various ways to get those issues resolved. We also have so many topics from world news to discuss during short breaks.
I have learned from my last 5 years in TCS is that company HR at large is quite accommodating in terms of employee concerns and tries to help at best possible. Company prime principles of Ethics ad Values system are quite deep routed.
Being a large organisation as TCS, hardest point i felt is that one have to outshine lot of people to work up the ladder as the base of employees is quite large.
For me personally TCS provided a good platform to work on many international projects and showcase my talent.
Plussat
TCS spends a lot on Employee Trainings and has good ethic and value system
Huonot puolet
Growth in company up the ladder is quite slow.
Good service based company
Information technology analyst (Nykyinen työntekijä) –  Finland8. marraskuutata 2016
Good service based company, good knowledge sharing between team members. Management is very much supportive....
Fun place to work
Information Technology Analyst (Entinen työntekijä) –  Helsinki10. huhtikuutata 2016
Very prestigious organization. Very highly recognized and respected around the world. Lot of opportunities to work in different technologies. Teams are built around trust and understanding.
brand
Huonot puolet
benefits
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?KylläEiIlmianna

Katso lisää Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) -arvosteluja